I remember when my sister and I were growing up, Mom loved to take pictures of us with amongst the fall foliage! Well, while Madilyn was at home with my sister a few weeks ago, Karen took care of that for me! They went outside to play for a while, and Karen actually captured some precious shots!
One of Madilyn's favorite words is "dog"!
She just loves to watch what Max is up to!

Apparently, she was easily distracted with a leaf
when Max decided to wonder off, though :)
Here's a typical scene at our house...Max is doing his own thing and Madilyn keeps trying to catch up!
Leaves are very intriguing to a one-year-old!
Seriously....I want to meet the person who can resist a face like that! They've got to have a heart of coal!
She's learning early how to sucker her parents!
Yeah! There's more leaves over here!
Is that some intense concentration or what?!
I wasn't there, but I would guess that Auntie Karen just asked Madilyn to look at her and smile...she was busy, though...
why would Auntie Karen bother her concentration
on leaves at a time like this?!
Look! That leaf over there is different! Can you believe God made all of these leaves so different?!
Oh, we must have spotted Max across the yard! :)
Happy Fall Y'all!!
4 comments:
It should be illegal to be that stinkin' cute! I just wanna squeeze her!
I had actually forgotten about those pictures. When I looked at your blog I thought "hey, I took that shot!" Then I realised the whole post was of these pictures! Good memories: no work, getting to spend time with my niece, no work, spending time with my seester, no work... you get the idea right :-)
Those pictures turned out well. I sure do have a cute niece!
I love it! I love it! I love it!
Almost feel like I was there ;)
I'm like Amy, I just want to squeeze her! Counting down the days until I can! Thanks for preserving the moment so it could be shared with us Karen!
Mom
I've been so busy I haven't checked in a while...but I'm glad I did tonight!! What a darling!! It's so fun to watch them discover God's creation, and no matter what, it's all amazing to them. We could learn from babies how to be thankful and treasure each of God's gifts--not the least of which is BABIES!! Madi is one of the best examples, for sure!
Love, Sherry/YaYa
Post a Comment