Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sleepy Baby

This batch of pics will show you just how much fun we have watching Madilyn sleep! It's not uncommon at all for Scott and I to say to one another, "Hey come in here and look at her!" I'm certain that every mother thinks this, but personally I do think I have the cutest little girl that exists!!


This picture was taken at church. We had a potluck after
services and that was just too long for Madilyn to go w/out
a nap, so she sprawled out on the pews. I guess I could have
pulled her dress down to cover her hiney, but oh well!

I've seen babies do this for years, but it just cracks me up when
she tucks her knees up under her so that her rear sticks up in the air!

Does this not look like it hurts?! Who else have you ever seen
fall asleep while doing the splits?! Madilyn had cried
herself to sleep one day, and when Scott went to check on her,
this is what he found (it was another one of those
"you've got to come see this" moments!)

Madilyn's Daddy wants me to be more consistent about
making her always sleep in her bed, but sometimes I bend
the rules a little at nap time. She got to rock with me while I
was watching a movie in the living room one day, so I just left
her laying on the couch when it was over.
Isn't that just the sweetest little thing ever?!

This is pretty typical. Madilyn doesn't have a security blanket...she
has security paci's! It's not uncommon at all for her to go
to sleep with one in her mouth while holding a "spare"...just in case!

3 comments:

The Sims Family said...

I am SO drooling over this baby and just want to eat her up! I love the booty in the air pic! :) I also love the tights she has on @ church! She is so sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

aahhh...how sweet (and funny).

The sleeping splits cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, the baby on Madilyn's cake from her shower had her legs tucked under and hiney sticking up in the air too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers