Thursday, November 6, 2008

Birthday Presents!!!

After we got home that evening, Grandma, Grandpa, Cousin Kinsey, and their dog, William were all there to greet Madilyn (technically, that was when Scott and Madilyn got home...I got caught up at work and was NOT happy about it!)

Ooohhh!!! Doggie kisses!

Grandpa, you've got funny wiskers on your chin!

Oops! This picture got out of order.
This is the toy that Madilyn unwrapped from her
cousins Elaine, Nicole, & Katie in Memphis!

Madilyn had so much fun discovering the
boxes waiting for her to open at home!

Look, Mommy! This box is as big as I am!

This is another box that waiting for her from
our friends, Ed, Amy & Tucker in Tennessee!
They sent a card (I told you she inspected every one
she got!), a book with flaps, and some new pj's!

This new book had pictures of babies and one of
them looked just like Madilyn's friend, Avah!

Here we are with another card. This one came from Scott's
"adopted" grandparents, Dale & Wilma Webb. It had a
check in it to put in her savings account! Yeah!!!

I wasn't kidding....the cards were a BIG hit!!!

This is my cousin, Kinsey, and his girlfriend, Liz back in Kansas City,
decorating Madilyn's big gift from my parents and grandmother

Didn't Kinsey & Liz do a great job?!

Madilyn just didn't know what on earth
could be waiting in that box for her!

Here we are with another card...she wouldn't even
take her eyes off of it to reach for her paci!

Here's Madilyn in her new jammies from the Sims
in TN....and a gift card she found in her room!

To finish out the evening, Madilyn got to play on these
new gym mats from Mommy & Daddy in her new pj's!

4 comments:

The Sims Family said...

I just can't get enough of Madi! :) I love how excited she was over the cards! And the expression standing beside the birthday gift - priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Amy, just can't get enough of Madi! (sitting here with a big grin on my face) It's great to relive those moments through your blog! Keep 'em coming! Hoping Gail can get on and view your post too.

Hugs & Kisses,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I thought I shaved ... The bad part is, Madi has more hair than I do and she's better looking!

Grandpa

Carrie Brown said...

She is getting cuter by the day! How precious! I can't believe she is already 1!! That is crazy! Hope you are all doing well!!
Love,
Carrie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers