Friday, November 14, 2008

Road Trip

After a short visit at our house, we had to take Karen up to Kansas City for a short visit with my parents before she headed back to England. As usual, Madilyn finds entertainment no matter where she goes!
My mom was taking a picture of all 3 of her girls,
and I'm pretty sure she told me that I needed
to smile better - ask and you shall receive!

Mom's grass was so pretty and Madilyn was having fun playing
in the yard, so I thought I'd try to get a good picture...the
brown leaves were much more appealing, though!

See, Mom! I found a leaf right here!

What a precious little girl!
I have this picture saved on my desktop at work : )

For those of you who don't recognize this sight, Madilyn
is holding up the lid to the tray on her booster seat at Mom's house.
Auntie Karen showed her how she could see through it and mash
her face on it so that it would fog up! They made faces at each
other through this thing at least 10 minutes or so!
I was working on putting up a baby gate to prevent
Madilyn from falling down the stairs to the basement.
Madilyn thought I should be playing with her
instead, though! Peek-A-Boo!!!

My cousin, Kinsey, has recently moved in with my parents,
and brought guitars with him! Now that's an interesting
discovery that we don't have at home!

Kinsey is actually REALLY good! Karen & Madilyn had their
own private concert while the rest of us were getting ready
for dinner one evening. Madilyn was in awe! In this picture,
Karen was trying to get her to wave her arms, but most of the time,
she just sat there and watched Kinsey in amazement!

Peek-A-Boo! Does climbing stairs ever get old?!
Not for Madilyn!!

3 comments:

The Sims Family said...

These were such fun pictures! She puts a smile on my face every time! I LOVE the one of you too! You don't usually give such a big smile in pic's! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! I got to see 3 of my favorite girls. Too bad Jean was behind the camera!! This is my first opportunity to check out all the new blogging material, so I will be here most of the morning I'm sure!!
Love, Sherry/YaYa

Lisa said...

Your little girl is so cute!! I enjoyed your blog...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers