This pic was actually taken when Grandma was
babysitting after her birthday. Madilyn went to
help Grandma pick out a good pumpkin!

It's a bit frustrating to try and pick up the
pumpkins when they're as big as you are!
It was close to bedtime, though, and Madilyn wasn't exactly
thrilled with that thing on her head! (The costume was also a
tad bit big for her, so I exchanged it for a smaller size later)
daycare was a skunk! The two of them made quite the pair!
(I wanted a picture of them by themselves, but when
Mommy showed up that afternoon, Madilyn was a bit too
attached to leave my side for a picture...little stinker!)
she thought she'd try and look as cute as Madilyn.
It was a nice effort, but I don't think it worked out!
(Nice color scheme, huh?!) At first, she just thought it was a
fashion show, so she was walking/waddling around showing
off to everyone without her bag. She figured out was the
real prize was after a little bit, though :)

Jackpot! There's candy in here!!!

I told you she figured it out! One of my co-workers held
a bowl out for her to get a piece of candy, and Madilyn
decided she needed the WHOLE bowl instead!!

That evening, we did just a little bit of trick-or-treating
at a few people's house that we knew. When we stopped off
at Papa's house, he had $5.00 for her rather than candy!
I told him that I wanted to dress up in a costume
if he was handing out cash!!!

Here's our chunky little flower with her cousins Bailey
(dressed up as a hunter) and Elyse (the nurse), with
Bailey & Elyse's next door neighbors. We actually went in
and visited with them for a little while b/c they
whole treat bags for the girls!

Is that pitiful or what?! How much candy
does one little girl think she needs?!
(I'm pretty sure it was passed bedtime!)

Yeah! A dog! That will solve life's problems!!

Yeah! A dog! That will solve life's problems!!
two adorable little trick-or-treaters :)
who is learning to walk on her own trying to get across these
hard word floors in those little flower slippers! It was
hilarious! She was sliding all over the place. Amazingly enough,
Madilyn has pretty good balance...it just looked like she was ice skating!









3 comments:
Finally!!! I've been anxious to see Madi's Halloween costume! She is adorable! Karen, it just doesn't do it for you...sorry. Enjoyed the post!
Love you, Mom
OK! How adorable is that precious flower! I smell her sweetness all the way here in Tennessee! :) Love it!!!!!
I think I pulled it off quite nicely! I'm just a precious little flower, me :-)
Post a Comment