Friday, November 14, 2008

Visit w/ Auntie Karen

After the visit with her Grandma, Madilyn's Auntie Karen came for a short visit, too, so she got to stay home and play more while Mommy & Daddy were at work!

What little girl doesn't love an Aunt who will just crawl
out of bed & start reading books with you?!

Leave it to my sister to capture a moment like this!
Words just don't do it justice!

Another one of Madilyn's recent fun discoveries...straws! She hasn't quite figured out how to use them like most people, but she enjoys them none-the-less! Is that a precious face, or what?!

2 comments:

The Sims Family said...

Can I just come and get her so I can squeeze that precious face!!!!

karen said...

I guess it's been a while since I checked your blog. I can usually go weeks without checking it and still not miss a beat - I guess you're putting me to shame seester!

I can't beleive it's only been a few weeks since I was there, it seems like so much longer! Thanks for having me, I enjoyed my time with "ya'll" - see I still got some Texan let in me :-)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers