Monday, November 3, 2008

Anyone want to know what Madilyn looks like these days?!

Well I sure hope you've got some extra time on your hands!!! I'll spare all of the excuses of why it's taken me so long, and just get to catching you all up! Before we get to the current pictures, I wanted to share a few of my older favorites that I haven't gotten posted yet.

These pictures were all taken back in August when we met up with some friends of ours from Houston, Wayne & Rebecca Pace. They've got 2 little boys, Alex & Zack. You wouldn't know it by looking at them, but Madilyn is actually 3 months OLDER than Zack!! He's a big boy!! :)










2 comments:

The Sims Family said...

LOVE IT! She is just a doll baby! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea Cheryl! Finally got to make a post on your blog! Been waiting so long for this moment and throughly enjoyed it!

Love you,
Mom

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers