For some reason, Madilyn gets quite playful right before
bedtime (hence the paci). Here she was "tackling" cousin Bailey!

How cute is this?! Madilyn really looks like she's trying
to understand how Elyse uses that toy to count!
Those two just have the greatest time playing in the rocks together!

Madilyn gives the best hugs & kisses when she wants to.
Recently she discovered this funny stuff on Mommy
& Daddy's head, though....aka - HAIR!! : )
Here she is - participating in one of her favorite activities -
emptying baskets! Am I lucky to have such
a good laundry helper, or what?!

Madilyn gives the best hugs & kisses when she wants to.
Recently she discovered this funny stuff on Mommy
& Daddy's head, though....aka - HAIR!! : )
Here she is - participating in one of her favorite activities -
emptying baskets! Am I lucky to have such
a good laundry helper, or what?!


2 comments:
How cute is she! :) I love how chunky she looks in just a diaper! Can't wait to squeeze her this weekend!
Awh...how precious!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment