Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oldies but goodies

These pictures a bit dated (you can tell by the amount of hair Maidlyn has), but they were so cute that I wanted to share. I found the little car for her for $5, so I brought it home one day to see how she would like it. It looks like she's really riding it in the picture, but in reality, she's trying to get off. She does enjoy the car - just not riding it. There's little things that she likes to spin on it, and her favorite is putting toys in the "trunk" and taking them out again!

The hat is an official purchase from Wimbeldon! Madilyn's Auntie Karen, who lives in England, was able to attend and wanted to get Madilyn an "official" treat! The clover tag she's playing with is on a onsie that actually did come from Ireland.

Do we have a spoiled little girl on our hands, or what?!










4 comments:

The Sims Family said...

SPOILED! :) Neh, just LOVED a whole bunch!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, she is LOVED a whole bunch!!!

Darling photos of a little cutie pie.

Thanks Karen for helping Cheryl and Scott get caught up with their blog! What a loving supportive act of kindness from a dear sister and Auntie!

karen said...

I forgot to ask about the onsie and the hat. I hope you like them and she actually wore them (I'm sure she's out grown them by now, but thank you for the pictures.)

I only have one niece, of course she needs spoiling!

karen said...

I forgot to ask about the onsie and the hat. I hope you like them and she actually wore them (I'm sure she's out grown them by now, but thank you for the pictures.)

I only have one niece, of course she needs spoiling!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers