Friday, November 14, 2008

Rest in Peace, old dryer!

It wasn't long after Madilyn's party that we discovered my dryer had completely stopped working. As you can tell from the pictures, my brother-in-law, Paul did his best to help Scott fix it, but it was a lost cause. It would have cost more to fix it, than it would to replace it. Since I was going to have to replace it, Scott was good to me by allowing me to upgrade to a washer/dryer set that would handle larger loads and make it easier to stay caught up on the laundry piles. It's a good thing I married him...I do love how he takes such good care of me! : )

I told you Paul & Scott tried everything....they
literally tore the old dryer apart!

The new washer & dryer is a tight fit, but it's in our little closet!
As an added bonus, the tumbling clothes provide entertainment for
our cat, Thomas O'Malley! I kid you not, he sat there without moving -
just watching the clothes tumble for at least 15 minutes!

1 comment:

The Sims Family said...

HOLY SMOKES! I love that washer/dryer set! Makes me want to get a new set - but glad I don't HAVE too! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers