We're still sure she'll want to be a Harding Bison some day,
but I'm sure Madi will cheer for the Razorbacks on game day : )
but I'm sure Madi will cheer for the Razorbacks on game day : )
Madilyn looks like a big baby in this pic,
but I promise she's still in her newborn clothes!
For those of you who know Madi's grandma,
she did not like that Madi's clothes were clashing
with the blanket & seat, but I couldn't resist the
picture of this tuckered out cheerleader!
but I promise she's still in her newborn clothes!
For those of you who know Madi's grandma,
she did not like that Madi's clothes were clashing
with the blanket & seat, but I couldn't resist the
picture of this tuckered out cheerleader!

If you look, you'll see a hint of a little grin -
isn't the the cutest little Razorback?!
Thanks Addison for the hand-me-down outfit!
isn't the the cutest little Razorback?!
Thanks Addison for the hand-me-down outfit!

Madi was ready for her paci by the time we
wanted to pose for pictures, so it's not the best shot of her.
I promise I heard her yell "Whoo Pig Sooie" for
Uncle Bennie, though!
wanted to pose for pictures, so it's not the best shot of her.
I promise I heard her yell "Whoo Pig Sooie" for
Uncle Bennie, though!

Naked baby playing with Mommy...
until she spotted a light (a regular distraction)!
until she spotted a light (a regular distraction)!

Mommy & Madilyn playing
(Madi usually gives good smiles when
you play with her cheeks and lips)
(Madi usually gives good smiles when
you play with her cheeks and lips)

Daddy usually gives Madi her baths in the tub,
but since he was gone, Mommy did it in the sink
(with a little help from Grandma, but she was mostly
too busy taking pictures!)
but since he was gone, Mommy did it in the sink
(with a little help from Grandma, but she was mostly
too busy taking pictures!)

As Daddy stated, while he was at work, Mommy & Madilyn got to play dress up! We wanted to show everyone back home that we were thinking about you. Hopefully we'll be home soon!!!


2 comments:
Cheryl--
What a WONDERFUL blessing that God has provided for you. You look absolutely wonderful as a mommy and extremely excited about your new adventures.
I think that Madi will also look good in black and gold (Go Bisons!!)
Thanks for all the updates. I love blog world. It's a great way to keep up with soooo many people.
Cynthia
We think Madi will look good in black & gold, too! She's already got a Bisons baby blanket, and when she's a little bit bigger, I've got a little romper for her, too. I guess we'll have to hunt down a cheerleading outfit! : )
Good to hear from you, Cynthia! Love ya!
Post a Comment