Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank You Auntie Karen!


We've got a little while until we grow into it,
but we'll use this car seat for quite a while.
Thank you, Auntie Karen for helping to keep me safe!

Mommy opening the present
(she spotted the add'l Babies R Us coupons quickly!)

Madilyn & Mommy thanking Auntie Karen on the phone

This was the left side
(Cheryl's birthday present)

The right side view
(The Christmas portion of our gift)
(I realized a bit too late that I should have rotated this picture)

This was the front of our box
(The baby part of our gift)

After a long night, I woke up this morning to a big pink box waiting for Madi and I in the dining room! Apparently, Auntie Karen (who is in England) conspired with Grandma and Grandpa to pick up the car seat we had picked out at Babies R Us for Madi! What a wonderful surprise!! When Grandma was up in the middle of the night last night, she took the opportunity to wrap it up as our baby, Christmas, and Birthday present from Auntie Karen : )

1 comment:

karen said...

Mom did a great job with the wrapping! I love the picture with Madi on the top of the box ... and the wrapping paper that says '..for Madilyn' on the corner. Not a posed picture at all :) (Don't get me worng - love the picture!)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers