Karen did a great job updating for everyone yesterday! She just about got everything covered! The only thing that she left out was that while juggling all the activities she mentioned, I'm also still working on my MBA, so I've got school work to throw in there (which I must admit usually gets done very late at night!)
I do have a few pics that I need to get added to the blog, but I've got to get Scott to hook up our camera dock to the computer first. I was hoping to have that done this afternoon, but didn't get it done since we were gone the whole day.
Madilyn is doing great, though! She's growing like a weed! I know parents always say how fast their kids grow, but we weren't prepared for her to grow every week! She's starting to bust out of her newborn clothes and is now on the verge of wearing some of her 0-3 month clothes. Her face has filled out quite a bit, and for those who thought she had plump cheeks before, just wait for an updated pic! Hopefully, we'll manage to get it done soon!
Love to all!

1 comment:
We foreigners want pictures! Cheryl you grew up with computers, surely you know how to plug in a camera and copy photos to your computer? Yes yes I know there are more important things in the world. I will try and practive my patience exercises :) I look fwd to seeing the pictures when you get a chance to upload them.
Post a Comment