Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pictures!!!

Ok, so I still haven't gotten any pics uploaded since we've been back in Arkansas, but I do have some for you to see! The professional photos that we got taken while we were in Paris are available to view online : ) My first thought after seeing the proofs was that they weren't as good as I had hoped for (part of that was the photographer not taking baby photos that often and the other part was that Madi wasn't in the best of moods since it was her feeding time...she wanted to be fed, not photographed!). However, the more I look at them, the more I like them. I hope you do, too.

Just as a side note, some of the proofs online haven't been cropped like the hard copy proofs we got. You'll notice when looking at one of our family poses that you can still see a red stool that I'm sitting on, and Scott looks like he's in a very uncomfortable pose. That's because he is! However, when the picture is printed, it's cropped to where you don't see my big thigh or Scott's rear...makes it a much better pic! :)

Anyway, check them out at www.dixonphotographytx.com, then scroll down to the bottom of their screen and click "online ordering". There should be a photo shoot for Cheryl Savage that comes up. If it asks you for a password, it's "Savage". You should just be able to click continue and our proofs will come up. Let me know if you have any trouble, and also let me know which ones are your favorites since we still haven't ordered yet!

4 comments:

karen said...

looks like he got some really good shots. i see a lot of scrapbooking in your future

Anonymous said...

loved #'s 6,15-17, 19 & 36!!! Renee

Anonymous said...

Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the new addition to the family. The pics are GREAT!! I agree with Karen that you will be having A LOT of scrapbooking in the future.

Anonymous said...

Love all the ones of you holding her and the ones in the diaper, so cute!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers