Monday, November 5, 2007

The Life of a Baby

Madi's Daddy is quite the clever guy. Madi was having
trouble staying asleep once we put her in her bassinet,
so Scott added the vibration of her bouncy seat to help
soothe her of to Never Never Land
: )
If this pic doesn't say sweet to you, I don't know what will!

Madi likes sleeping in her bouncy seat a lot -
thanks for the hand-me-down, Aunt Cindy!
Too bad Madi's not exactly the most graceful sleeper when
she's in the seat, though
: )

Max & William wanted to check out what was going on
while Daddy was feeding Madi


Monday's events: Madilyn slept, ate and pooed (that's an English term that Madi's auntie used...in America we usually say "pooped"!). We also know that everyone has been anxiously awaiting more pictures, so we tried to set up a blog, but we were unsuccessful. Frustrating. Oh well, here's some sweet and some funny photos to enjoy from the day.

1 comment:

karen said...

It took me a mintue to figure out where the photo with Max and William was taken. Mom and Dad's house is SO different to the last time I was there! New chair, new carpet, new entry way. I won't recognise where I am! (And how old does William look. He's certainly not my young puppy anymore!)

I'm glad you've got one of those vibrating chairs. I hear they're a great invention!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers