Friday, January 11, 2008

A third party update

I know the Savages are pretty busy at the moment.
The Saturday before Christmas Cheryl and Madi went to Paris. Cheryl and Madi wanted to surprise me (Cheryl's sister) at the airport on Sunday. Cheryl, Madi and Cheryl's mom went to Dallas on Sunday but I arrived a day late because of snow in Minneapolis so Cheryl, Madi and this time Cheryl's dad went to Dallas on Monday. That was a neat surprise for me. (But I'm assuming you don't want to know about me ... so back to the Savages...) Christmas eve Scott drove down to Paris to join Cheryl, Madi and Cheryl's family for Christmas. I'll let Cheryl tell you about Madilyn's first Christmas when she gets time, bu it was a good day spent with family and friends.
The day after Christmas the Savages and I headed back to Arkansas via Tulsa (Cheryl wanted to exchange a swing they got Madi for Christmas). Max, the Savage's dog, wasn't very well all day and ended up going to the vet the next day. Scott and Cheryl were extremely worried about him, but after some good vet care and expensive surgery he's back home (and I think all better). Cheryl, Madi and I spent the days after Christmas shopping. Jean (our mother) came to pick me up on Friday and we headed back to Paris as the Savages left for Memphis* on Saturday.
I know since returning from Memphis around New Year's the Savages have been staying hugely busy. I've not been around, so I'm not able to fill you in. I know they've had a few changes at home and it's been hectic. Keep them in your prayers. And I'm sure they'll update you as soon as they get time to get online.

*Scott's brother and his family are in Memphis

1 comment:

martha crockett said...

I'm so worried a/b what's going on there! I'm praying all is well. Pls fill us in ASAP!
Love you all.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers