Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas Eve

Just some more pictures for you from your friendly auntie blogger. In "baby" terms, they're pretty old (as they were taken 4 weeks ago and babies change fast), but hey - it's still pictures.

Scott reuniting with Cheryl and Madilyn in Paris*
The next two pictures are of the Savages opening a gift mailed to them by a friend. I can't remember who the package was from (I'm sure Cheryl can help here) but I do remember there were some very cool presents included.


Christmas eve, the Gilberts (Cheryl's family) have a tradition of opening one Christmas present. This year the presents opened on Christmas evening were MREs ("Meals Ready to Eat" - military meals) sent from our grandfather.

Cheryl being overly happy** Scott focused on the MRE and Madilyn looking especially intrigued as well.
* Cheryl and Madilyn went to Paris on Saturday and Scott stayed behind in Arkansas until Monday evening as he had to work.
**Our mom takes a LOT of pictures. This tends to get annoying after a while for Scott and Cheryl. They've had different tactics over the years to put Mom off taking the pictures. I guess Cheryl's tactic this year was to be super overly enthusiastic. I think it made for some funny pictures.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers