Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cheryl's back at work

Cheryl went back to work on this week. I believe she's working 1/2 days this week and next week starts back full time. I'm sure it's a hard adjustment for all the Savages as Cheryl's been at home with Madilyn for the past 3 months.
Madilyn's nursery is only around the corner from Cheryl's work, so she should be able to pop round for lunch to see Madi when she wants. And I know it'll be helpful to have Cheryl's income again. Keep the Savage 3 in your prayers!
Because I hate blogging without photos, here's a few more from Christmas:
Cheryl loves these bows. I think it's an American thing. I wasn't in love with them. While I was with the Savages I like to play hide Madi's bow from Cheryl. It was a fun game.

Almost!

This is Madi's "I'm having a poo" face - how cute is that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, love the pix!! I can't get enough of Madi. love the poo face!!! (Can't a girl get any privacy??)
Love, Sherry/YaYa

karen said...

She can get privacy when she goes to the bathroom and locks the door - until she's old enough to do that I think she's fair game.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers