Would anyone care for a little Madi stew?!
She had so much fun in the kitchen helping mom
clean up this day! How funny is that?!
She had so much fun in the kitchen helping mom
clean up this day! How funny is that?!
This picture just cracked us up b/c of the irony!

I know it's hard to tell, but she really was smiling a
lot this day when she was playing on her mat. She's just
getting to where she'll reach for the toys hanging above her.
We like this hand-me-down! Thanks, Aunt Cindy!
lot this day when she was playing on her mat. She's just
getting to where she'll reach for the toys hanging above her.
We like this hand-me-down! Thanks, Aunt Cindy!

She still sleeps so peaceful in her swing from Santa

Too bad that one of Madilyn's best times
of the day is right before bedtime!
of the day is right before bedtime!

Cheryl with two of her favorite 6 little girls -
Katie and Madilyn!!!
Katie and Madilyn!!!

Madilyn's cousin, Elaine, did a great job taking
care of her when we visited Memphis!
care of her when we visited Memphis!

It was cute how Madilyn fell asleep while Scott
was watching TV, but more importantly check
out those chunky little legs!!!
was watching TV, but more importantly check
out those chunky little legs!!!

I have a feeling that little smile is going to
wrap her Daddy around her little finger!
wrap her Daddy around her little finger!
Are those bloomers cute, or what?!
Thanks Amy & Tucker!
Thanks Amy & Tucker!

Her magesty, Princess Madilyn!

Her snow suit is obviously too big, but Madi had
fun playing in the snow for the first time!
fun playing in the snow for the first time!

Well, I'm really dreading Monday. I know Monday's aren't the favorite for many, but going back to work after being at home with my baby for 3 solid months is going to be the hardest! I thought it was only appropriate when I found out that the staff at Madilyn's daycare all wear the same color staff shirts - a different color for each day. Scott pointed out the irony of Monday's t-shirt color being blue!!
Before I started back to the working world, I wanted to share some photos with you from our past month. As you can see, even though it was a chaotic one for us, we still had some fun here at the Savage household!



6 comments:
What great pictures! I love Madi in the pot!!! And how cute is her smile in the picture of her in her sleepsuit and hat!!! She has such a sweet smile!
I'm also loving the I love giggles irony. And how cute is Madi's enquizitory (sp?) look on her face when she's on the mat.
On a seperate note, I love how Scott is in pj bottoms and a normal shirt and jumper - I often come hoem from work and throw on my pj bottoms and stil have my "work clothes" on my top half.
Sounds like you may be just as bias as we are, Auntie Karen!
I just discovered your blog from Molly Woodall's page! I love the pics! She is so precious and I am so happy for your family! You'll have to check out the McCarter's site too! Good way to keep in touch with how fast the kids are growing! Take care!
Lindsay (Welch) McCarter
Princess Madilyn....you look so precious in your crown and robe.
I said a little prayer for you this morning....I remember the first day I ever took my son to daycare...but she will love it and all her friends!
Love you ALL!
Love, love, LOVE the pix!! Madi is just a doll, no way around it. I love her in the pot. soooo cute!! And Cheryl, I feel for you having to go off and leave your little angel with other people, but I'm glad they are close and you will be able to run across the road & visit some!
Love you,
Sherry/YaYa
Ditto to all the above!
Sending my love,
Mom
Post a Comment