I am SOOOOO sorry that I have been so rotten about updating the blog in the month of January. It's been a pretty crazy month for the Savage clan. It started out by Scott being let go from his job right at the beginning of the month. Then, as my sister noted, Madilyn suffered from her first ear infection and then some sort of cold/allergies (which is apparently referred to as a chest infection in England!) Scott's got some good job leads and contacts, but nothing solid has panned out yet. He has been staying busy with some freelance work, though, and Madilyn and I have been enjoying having Daddy around with us (although, it is possible to have too much of a good thing!!) This is my last week at home with Madilyn, and we happen to be in Paris, TX with my parents so that Scott can help my mom strip wallpaper, texture, and paint her kitchen. It's for sure a big job, but he's up to the task and it helps that she's going to be paying him!
We wanted you all to see how big Madilyn is getting, though. She's developing quite a sweet little personality, and we love watching her grow. Her latest accomplishments have been learning to talk/coo, sitting up on her own (with a little assistance), smiling tons, and laughing. She's still trying to turn over, but hasn't quite made it yet. The attached pictures are proofs from her 3-month photos taken mid-January. Hope you all enjoy! Love to all!!!!

5 comments:
cheryl told me Madilyn had 'crud' sitting on her chest. I interpret crud as an infection :-P
What a precious angel! Those pictures are so cute! I love the one where her tongue is sticking out....I bet you see that one a lot! Glad to know you are in Paris...hope to see you all tonight maybe!
Molly Woodall
It was great to see Madi today, even if she was feeling a little "bubbly", shall we say. I hope she'll feel better at church tonight so I can see some sweet smiles. LOVE the pix!!!
Sherry/YaYa
I love this set of pictures of Madi. So cute!
So Cute baby!
Post a Comment