31 reasons God blessed me with my sister:
1. to keep me in check
2. to learn from
3. to remind me of our childhood
4. to be a voice of reason
5. to be the voice of honesty
6. to sympathise with about the annoyances of our parents :-)
7. to pray with
8. to look up to
9. to celebrate with
10. to argue with
11. to help pay the bills when our parents go to "the home" :-)
12. to visit with
13. to blame as a child - it was all her fault, honest!
14. to "borrow" from
15. to compete with
16. to laugh with
17. to provide entertainment
18. to get advise from
19. to surprise
20. to provide support
21. to frustrate
22. to tell me stories about time I'm too young to remember
23. to laugh at our parents with
24. to keep me accountable
25. to lead by example
26. to protect me even when I don't know I need protecting
27. to give me a niece (or two?) to play with
28. to teach me about hope
29. to show me how to remain faithful
30. to give me reason to be thankful
31. to love
Happy Birthday Cheryl!!!
Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. ~Margaret Mead


2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Cheryl....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Wish I had some pots and pans to bang on!
Love you!
Thanks, Karen! I would have loved to have seen that cake in person!!
Post a Comment