Monday, January 21, 2008

A rough start to 2008

I haven't spoken to Cheryl in a few days. Last week when I did speak to her, Madilyn was suffering from a chest infection. From the sounds of it, Madilyn's had a rough start to 2008: she started with an ear infection and then moved on to a chest infection. Ah, bless her.

I have no recent pictures, but here are a few more from over Christmas.

In November Cheryl took a picture with Madilyn and Thomas O'Malley (the family cat). One month on, you can tell Madilyn's catching up to Thomas. (This was taken at the end of December)
(To remind you how big she was at the end of November)
Madilyn got many things in her stocking from Santa this year. My favourite, and I think hers too, was the "Butt cream" she got. Oh how she'll love this picture when she's 13!
Before leaving for Arkansas, Scott was busy packing the truck and Cheryl and I were getting ready - and Madilyn started crying. What a trooper her Auntie Karen was - pick her up and carry on getting ready. Come on Cheryl, you should have been able to multi-task as well!
One last stop to say good-bye to Grandma at the bank before heading out of Paris. The cardigan and booties Madilyn is sporting in this picture was handmade by her cousin Mae W (or was it Misty W.. oh dear. Hmm. Apologies if I got that wrong)

Cheryl and I did a bit (okay a lot) of shopping while I was visiting Arkansas. One of the stops was Old Navy where we found a very cute (albeit overly big) hat. Instead of buying it, we took a picture of Madi wearing it. I reckon she liked it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thomas O'Malley is about to be surpassed in growth!!! A tough job, but someone has to do it--and Madi is up to the task!! Three cheers to Auntie Karen for giving us lots of pictures and commentary on Madi, EVEN IF THE PIX ARE A MONTH OLD!! (Just teasing--you know I just can't get enough of Madi!!)(oh yeah, and the parents, too!)
Sherry(YaYa)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers