Cheryl and Scott have been busy visiting all the family over the last week or so. I thought you might enjoy a few pictures from the last few days until Cheryl and Scott have time to blog again
Seriously - how cute is this?!
The Savage Three's first Christmas

Ok, how could I refuse putting myself in the blog - come on! Madi's wearing her dress from England .. .it's a bit too big, but still cute!
And one last one of this year's star! No Scott, not you :-)
3 comments:
Great pics! I think Madi looks like her aunt! Of course I'm always a fan of anyone that joins the club of Aunthood.
All in all...I'm glad that for the new addition to the family. What a great Christmas gift.
Cynthia Matthews
(Aunt to Hannah and Tessa)
This was really a good blog...but it's always the same one!! Every time I look, expecting to see something new, it's the same old one! I feel a need to see the latest of Madi. It's not like you have anything ELSE to do.....
Sherry (YaYa)Welch
she's so cute!
Post a Comment