I promised my friend, Amy, that I was going to post a long overdue update this evening with pictures included. Well, things never work out the way that you plan. I keep getting some sort of "internal error" - stupid computer! Soooo...Scott's going to burn the pics to a CD for me so that I can take them to work and load them at lunch tomorrow. Let me forewarn you - you'll need some free time to go through them all! I've stocked up for your viewing pleasure!
As for the verbal update, I'll give that now. Madilyn is growing SO incredibly fast!! Can you believe how close her little countdown is to a year?! It's unbelievable that she's already 10 months old. She is successfully crawling anywhere her little heart desires to go now. Within the past week or so, she is learning to balance herself while standing by herself on two feet, but she can only do it for a few seconds...and if she's not too excited. Otherwise, she looses balance :) She's also got her first tooth!! That was quite a milestone. We haven't gotten any pictures of it yet, though, b/c she doesn't like to show it off. The little toot covers it up with her tongue any time she opens her mouth, and if you try and get it out of the way she acts as if you've mortally wounded the child! Seriously, I don't know where she gets the dramatic attitude :) You will see in several pictures that her hair is really starting to come in thick - and curly...she's our sweet little Gerber girl! I guess that's all the milestones I think to share right now until I post the pictures (hopefully tomorrow!)

No comments:
Post a Comment