Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Father's Day

Ok....so PLEASE do not judge me by my morning hairdo...or lack there of! First thing in the morning on Father's Day, Madi and I had to sign Scott's cards before he woke up. Well, my mom happened to be in town, so she captured the event in photos. I really like these pictures because of how cute it is to see Madilyn signing cards for her Daddy, but I'm incredibly embarrassed to show everyone how "un-cute" I can be in the morning! Goodness gracious, the sacrifices we make for our kids!!


It's hard to tell, but I have Madilyn's hand
inside mine helping her learn to write


Look, Grandma! This is a card for my Daddy!
(Is that the sweetest face or what?!)


Well, Madilyn is the typical baby who has to
taste EVERYTHING! Half way through signing her name,
she thought she'd take a break to see how the pen tasted :)

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers