
Clearly, after the painting, we needed a bath.
(I got these videos out of order, but you'll just have to
forgive my lack of technical skills!) Anyway, this video just
kinda goes along with the whole bathtub theme. One of
Madilyn's favorite toys (aside from the red crab) is the
cup we use to rinse her off. It's official....I've seen it for myself -
kids really do play with the free stuff just as much if not more
than the toys you put thought and money into!
(I got these videos out of order, but you'll just have to
forgive my lack of technical skills!) Anyway, this video just
kinda goes along with the whole bathtub theme. One of
Madilyn's favorite toys (aside from the red crab) is the
cup we use to rinse her off. It's official....I've seen it for myself -
kids really do play with the free stuff just as much if not more
than the toys you put thought and money into!
This next video really was taken when she was bathing
after her painting (you can see some of the paint flecks
on the bottom of the tub). It's probably not as entertaining
to everyone else, but Scott and I sure think it's a hoot
to watch our own kid splash around.
She keeps us quite entertained!

No comments:
Post a Comment