Is my friend, Amy, cool or what?! Her blog is so cute and it seems like she's always updating it. However, as you well know, I'm doing good just to get my pictures posted out here. Sooo....I literally planted the seed this morning by telling her that I wanted her to help make our boring blog look cuter. By the time that I got back from a meeting, she had designed not 1 - but 2 different headers for me to choose from! I think it's just absolutely adorable!!! Thanks, Amy, for all your help!!!
6 comments:
You are welcome!! I love it...I just love that picture of Madilyn.
Isn't she good at it!!! I told her she needed to start doing it on the side for people!!!
I am actually looking at it again now and see something I dont like...it's on my blog too and I dont like it...bummer. Its that line around the edge of your header..yours is grey and mine is white!! HATE IT. I will try to fix it..if I figure it out I will let you know. oh and you can go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
and they have tons of FREE backgrounds and it tells you how to put it on..its super easy! I am sure they have some that match the pink and black..and if you find one you like thats another color..we can change her header.
very cute.
What a surprise.
Love it.
-Mom
It is precious, just like your baby girl!
Post a Comment