Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh the things we learn as we grow!

Here are a couple of short little videos for you showing the "new things" Madilyn is learning to do. Just FYI....these were both taken right before bedtime - one of her most animated times of the day. I think it must be the thought process that I better play really hard before I have to go down for the night! She's sitting in front of the dresser in her room...her most recent "favorite toy" to play with :)

5 comments:

The McCarter Family said...

Don't you just love this age when they are exploring and discovering everything around them! So much fun! She is sooo cute!

Amy said...

SOOO cute!
#1-does this have no sound or is she just quiet?
#2--LOOK at those thighs!!
I just wanna squeeze 'em!
She is totally precious!!!!!

Scott and Cheryl said...

Both videos have volume, so you may want to check your computer. The videos are so much better with volume! She's a little chatterbox!

...oh yeah, and Madilyn's Dr. refers to her as Miss Thunder Thighs!!! :)

Anonymous said...

With all that exercise she will soon banish the title of Thunder Thighs!! What a happy little DOLL!!
Love, Sherry/YaYa

Amy said...

Yea, I figured that out today..something is wrong with my speakers I guess. And I can't wait to get it fixed so I can hear her sweet voice. And..her thighs are SOOO sweet!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers