Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pictures!!

I really did intend on including pics with the post last night, but the computer was not cooperating, so I decided to post the update w/out pics, and I'll add the pics from work (shhh...don't tell anyone!)

This little Miss Thing really thinks she's gunna
tell you something important - you better listen up!

Madilyn just really thought she was big stuff
getting to go for a ride on the mower with Daddy!
It's tough work being a kid!
Sometimes you just play yourself completely out!

Ok...so I'm a novice at the video thing,
but I thought I'd try it. This little clip was taken
on our camera, but I couldn't figure out how
to rotate the picture. I thought you might still
like to see our little blabber girl, though!

3 comments:

martha crockett said...

LOVED the video! I am amazed how well she can sit up. You're right--she certainly appears perfect, and am praying all tests will show she is. Thanks for the update. I had been wondering......

Amy said...

I love that video...she loves her paci! So does my Nate...she is adorable!!! I bet she is so happy she can sit up..it puts a whole new twist on things for her!
Here is the site I used for my blog

http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/

Have Fun!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!!! She is doing so well. I will let everyone in Abilene know to "check the blog". Thanks for the pix, I LOVE to see how she's growing! And all that sweet babble is so precious to hear! Thanks again!
Love, Sherry/YaYa

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers