Wednesday, May 21, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

This is for you, Carrie! Sorry for the delayed post!

1. My thumbs are not the same shape – one of them is “deformed” from sucking it too much as a kid
2. When watching TV, it’s not uncommon to find me with my mouth wide open (don’t ask me why…I don’t do it on purpose!)
3. I LOVE shoes!!! This little addiction has only gotten worse since Madilyn came along, too. Have you ever looked at shoes for little girls?! They’re adorable!!
4. Too much exposure to bright sunny days will triggure a migraine headache – it stinks!
5. I like Mayo rather than Miracle Whip – much to my mother-in-law’s dismay
6. I’m a Lifetime movie junkie
7. Homemade Fudge is one of my absolute favorite treats!

I tag..
1. Amy Sims
2. Jennifer Choate
3. Karen
4. Lindsey McCarter
5. Cynthia Matthews
6. Michelle Bickle
7. Donita Shrum

All those tagged...post your Random seven, and let people know you tagged them by telling them on their blogs (or e-mail if you don’t have a blog)....

1 comment:

The McCarter Family said...

I have already been tagged by someone several posts ago, so I'm not going to do it again! I'm sure you just HAVE to know those random facts about me, so you must check it out! HA! =) Enjoyed reading your's though! Take care!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers