Madilyn's Grandpa stopped by to see her on his
way up to Kansas City last weekend. What a nice surprise.
It's good to be spoiled by Grandparents!!!

Madilyn LOVES animals! It's a good thing
since her Nana & Papa live on a farm. Nana
thought that the horses would scare her, but she
was wrong! Madilyn is ready to go for a ride!
Nana thought that she was going to have a nice
little sit with Madilyn in the shade, but
Madilyn had different plans! She wanted to be
There aren't too many little girls who get outfits
sent to them from England! This little outfit with
the England flag (and a matching bib)
was sent from Madilyn's Auntie Karen...
it's obvious she liked the surprise a lot!

For those who are wondering, the "redness" on her
face is b/c she'd been rolling around on the floor...
just a short term irritation from rubbing her face on
the carpet. The sweet little thing couldn't have
looked any cuter, though...and I think she knew it!
It's been a while since I took a picture of
Thomas & Madilyn together, so here's her latest
"progress" photo...How cute is that with those
two friends looking at each other?!
Daddy got a new truck & Madilyn thought
she was "big time" getting to sit in the front seat
while he got her stroller out of the back!


4 comments:
As always, Madilyn is a cutie! I just wanna squeeze her! In that picture with the cat are her shoes on the wrong feet? It sure looks like it. If so, just blame it on daddy. Works at my house! I am still prayin' for Madi!
Believe it or not, those shoes are on the right feet! I think it must just be the way she's got her feet turned in the picture...or maybe the angle I took it at is messing with our eyes :) That's funny!
I love all the pix and your comments! She's a winner! Give her a big squeeze from YaYa!!
(((((Madi)))))
Love, Sherry/YaYa
Cheryl,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of her in the outfit that Karen got her from England and her red hairbow. SOOOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment