I had Madi for a little bit at the beginning
of the weekend, but after everyone else arrived,
they were glad to take her away from Mama
and spoil her themselves!!
of the weekend, but after everyone else arrived,
they were glad to take her away from Mama
and spoil her themselves!!

Here's Madi with Auntie Karen when she first
arrived (we were at Scott's parents' house at the time).

This picture is funny to me for a couple of reasons...
one is that I think it's hilarious that my mom opens
her mouth every time she gives Madi a bite of food
(although my sister apparently does the exact same thing!)
Also, I think it's funny that Madi is just eating dinner
in her bloomers since I forgot to bring a bib for her!
one is that I think it's hilarious that my mom opens
her mouth every time she gives Madi a bite of food
(although my sister apparently does the exact same thing!)
Also, I think it's funny that Madi is just eating dinner
in her bloomers since I forgot to bring a bib for her!

Grandpa grabbed some last minute sugars before
he had to leave on Monday afternoon
he had to leave on Monday afternoon

I just thought this was the cutest little picture
that Karen caught of Madilyn checking out the
mirror on her exersaucer :)
that Karen caught of Madilyn checking out the
mirror on her exersaucer :)
For those of you who complain that I don't get
more pictures of Madilyn posted for you guys,
this is often the reason...I have a curious
(and grabby) baby girl who doesn't always
make it easy to capture her little moments!
more pictures of Madilyn posted for you guys,
this is often the reason...I have a curious
(and grabby) baby girl who doesn't always
make it easy to capture her little moments!
Madilyn has a very creative Daddy! When she started
getting cranky while helping him with pictures for the blog,
he decided to play "Post-Its" with her!
getting cranky while helping him with pictures for the blog,
he decided to play "Post-Its" with her!

For those of you who haven't tried them,
Post-Its are quite tasty!!
Post-Its are quite tasty!!
As hard as she tried, the Post-It
would just not fit in her nose!
would just not fit in her nose!
Hey, Daddy! How am I supposed to reach it,
if you stick the Post-It way down on my leg?!
if you stick the Post-It way down on my leg?!

Silly, Daddy! I can't see if you put
the Post-It on my forehead!!
the Post-It on my forehead!!

4 comments:
She is just so pretty! I know I say that in every comment I leave, but for real.... and I know you enjoyed all your family being together! Take care!
You love me for my impulses! You wouldn't have had all those good pictures to share with your bloggers fans if I wasn't so impulsive. I was excited to see what pictures you had from the weekend that I hadn't seen. Not only are these not pictures I've not seen - they're pictures I've posted. You thief of a seester!
It was good to see you and my niece. I was going to tell you that I was thinking about coming on Monday (like I told Mom) but as much as you don't like my spontaneity, you hate my undefinite plans. So I figured I wouldn't tell you until / unless I definitely came. I told you as soon as I booked the tickets. You got more notice than the rest of the family that I was coming :-)
Love the post-it pictures!! So cute. I should have owned stock in the 3-M company, because I would give my little ones strips of tape. It kept them busy for the entire church service!! I think Post-Its are a little more versatile, though. Give Madi a big squeeze from YaYa! Love, Sherry
Cheryl
Madi is growing so much!! She is precious...as always. Love the pink!
Post a Comment