This is a picture I took from the Savages trip to Paris in March.

Karen here again (Cheryl's sister). I thought I'd pass on an email that I got from Cheryl:
Scott picked up Madilyn from daycare early today because she apparently caught a stomach bug virus that's going around. She doesn't have much of an appetite because everything just comes back out via diarrhea and/or vomiting. Luckily, she's still in good spirits as usual, and its supposed to be just a 24hr bug. He picked up some Pedialite on his way to get her, so hopefully that will help keep her from getting dehydrated. I'm in the middle of quarter-end close at work, so I'm not able to stay home with her, otherwise I would. Scott was able to take some of his work home with him, though.

1 comment:
Poor baby! It is so sad when those little ones are sick. They have this look on their face like.."WHAT IS GOING ON HERE"..it's heartbreaking! Just FYI, don't know if you know this but you can get gatorade instead of Pedialite..that stuff tastes aweful and is NOT cheap. Dr. Cutrell told us it was the same thing. It replaces electrolytes. I did learn that the lighter the color the easier it is on their tummy! I will pray that she gets to feeling better soon. ~Amy~
Post a Comment