I just wanted to post a message to ask you to remember my sweet little niece in your prayers today as she goes to see a cardiologist (heart doctor). Her little hands and feet turn purple quite easily which bothers her doctor, so he's refereed he for tests on her blood flow.
I mentioned in my last post that Cheryl sent me some pictures of Madi eating. I didn't see that she had sent me two lots of photos (I thought she sent the same email twice). So you get more sweet pictures of Madi eating. Oh what fun it is to watch a baby learn to eat.
Such concentration
A little help from her daddy.
I don't think she likes this one Cheryl & Scott. :-)
Such a good girl - she even helps with the clean up.
Posted with love from the far away aunite.

1 comment:
Praying hard for yall today that the tests go well and that everything is okay with your precious girl!!!
Post a Comment