"I took Madilyn to the doctor this morning for her 6-month immunization shots. I don't know if you noticed when you were around her or not, but her little hands and feet turn purple quite easily. This bothered Carl a bit because he's concerned about her blood flow. I don't think it's anything too serious, but we are scheduled to go see a cardiologist (heart doctor) next Monday so that they can run some tests. I'll let you know as soon as we hear anything."
Please keep the Savage 3 in your prayers, especially on Monday.
I think there might be a law against posting on a blog without pictures. Mine are all a month old when we surprised our (Cheryl and my) parents in Texas.
Grandma was giving pointers to Madi about using a curling iron.
You can tell how intrigued Madi is by her facial expression - serious concentration!


2 comments:
I will definitely be praying for Miss Madi's little hands, feet, and heart!! Please do keep us posted on what's going on with her!! (I had lunch with Jean today-enjoyed her company so much!!)
Love, Sherry/YaYa
Praying that everything is fine with little Madi!!! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment