Madilyn just refused to look at the camera.
She was much more interested in the blanket
that her Great Aunt Gigi made her!
She was much more interested in the blanket
that her Great Aunt Gigi made her!

Madilyn can sit up on her own,
but not for very long periods of time.
She thought it was so much more fun
when she would roll on over!

I just think this is the sweetest Easter picture ever!
The only challenge was keeping her from eating that flower!
The only challenge was keeping her from eating that flower!

This picture was taken solely for the sake of my
mother & my friend, Amy! They both insisted
that Madilyn needed an Easter bonnet. Personally,
I think it looks ridiculous...and if you look closely,
Madilyn agrees - she's got the frowny eyes and
she's sticking out her tongue! Since her outfit came
with the bonnet, I promised them I would at least
take one picture, though. Enjoy the
"Little House on the Prairie" look now
b/c I doubt you'll see it again!
mother & my friend, Amy! They both insisted
that Madilyn needed an Easter bonnet. Personally,
I think it looks ridiculous...and if you look closely,
Madilyn agrees - she's got the frowny eyes and
she's sticking out her tongue! Since her outfit came
with the bonnet, I promised them I would at least
take one picture, though. Enjoy the
"Little House on the Prairie" look now
b/c I doubt you'll see it again!

Scott was so proud of Madilyn when he saw
her reading the 4 wheeler magazine with her Uncle Paul!
her reading the 4 wheeler magazine with her Uncle Paul!

Aunt Lori read her Easter book with her -
you can tell she had fun looking at the
pictures and helping to turn the pages!
you can tell she had fun looking at the
pictures and helping to turn the pages!

Are those cute cousins or what?!

Well, I hope all of you enjoyed a wonderful Easter with your friends and family like we did!

4 comments:
I can't beleive it's taken me longer between posts than you! That's got to be a first!!!
I like the bonnet. Very cute.
My mom is obsessed with bonnets and hats too! I'm not a huge fan -but it makes her feel better somehow, so I go with it some of the time! I love Madi's Easter dress. The flower pic is priceless!
Madi grows so much between pix!! She's such a doll. I love her Easter dress and the bonnet. I have a similar picture of Shannon wearing a bonnet and sticking out her tongue!
Sherry/YaYa
Cheryl,
It is so good to see your sweet family! I found your page on Lindsay's page and check often for new pictures. Congratulations on Madilyn's arrival! I know you are THRILLED. She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment