Like the rocking horse? It used to be mine when I was a toddler!
They sure don't make 'em like they used to, huh?! Madilyn
really does think she's a big girl...wanted to try and climb right up.
It's still a bit too tall for those short little legs, though : )
Madilyn's Nana (Scott's mom) would say this is our
cowgirl in training! (Aren't those jammies cute?!
Grandma had those waiting for her...we
couldn't wait to try them out!)
has not yet filled, so Madilyn had tons of fun filling it up for her!
By the time we left, everything from toys, paci's, dishes,
and shoes had made their way into this cabinet!
(FYI...the shoes are mom's attempt to keep in feet warm without
having to go upstairs and dig through our bag to find socks!
We don't normally wear shoes with our jammies!)
In case I hadn't mentioned it before, Madilyn LOVES dogs.
The girl can spot a dog from a mile away! There have been
countless times where she starts pointing and saying her
version of "dog" and we have to look around to see where she
found it (in stores, it's often a toy or picture). Oh yeah...and
she's not really good at telling the difference between a dog
and a bear - she thinks they're both dogs! Anyway....here's
Madilyn checking on my parents' dog in the back yard : )
Another one of her favorite activities is to open and close doors
(although she's been known to close herself in a room and start
crying b/c she doesn't know how to get out after the door snaps!)
Combine this interest w/ her love of dogs, and you have a great
combination of opening the door to let the dog go outside!
Unfortunately, after the dog is outside, she always
wants him to come back in....she really likes
these repetitive type of "games"!

2 comments:
Yeah Cheryl! You're about caught up now aren't you? Good blog entries, looking forward to what Madilyn's December will be like. I'm sorry to hear she is still congested. Sharing your lives with such a darling daughter makes me so happy for you and Scott.
Love, Mom
What a sweetie in her little stripey pj's!! So cute. I just want to squeeze on her all day long! I can tell she is squeeze-deprived!
I can't wait to see her Christmas pix--I know she will be so cute! (Enjoy this Christmas and next--after that she will be giving you lists of what she wants!!)
Love, Sherry/YaYa
Post a Comment