Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, & More Pictures!!!

People don't believe me when I say that Madilyn
likes to shop with her mommy. I finally
had the camera with me to prove it!


I often wonder if other parents get as many
compliments on how adorable their kids are as
Scott and I do. I seriously don't know how you could
resist a face like this in the grocery store, though!
As I was getting some pictures developed, this was
the face that Madilyn was giving the passers-by.
Needless to say, she stopped a few people in their tracks! :)


Clearly, Madilyn thought it was as funny as her
daddy did to wear bloomers on her head!

You just never know what's going to happen
when you leave daddy in charge of dressing the
baby! This little muffin head is wearing
her bloomers on the wrong end!


This precious little outfit is a hand-me-down
from Madilyn's cousins in Memphis. I just thought
she looked so sweet on her way out the door for
church that I had to snap a pic :)


Well, I told you that I had them, and I'm finally delivering as promised! :) There's not much commentary to add other than the captions of each photo, so enjoy the updates!!

...ok...sorry there aren't more...the computer just isn't cooperating tonight! You'll have to settle for these and I'll try again later. How come computers always pick the wrong times to act up?!

1 comment:

karen said...

I agree - those are some great pics. I especially like the one of the hand-me-down from Memphis!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers