I had a flying visit to the States this past weekend and got a bit of time to love on my niece.
Madi has developed a bit of a "Michlin Man" body which is oh so cute.

Wednesday night Scott met me at the airport and then met up with Cheryl and Madi at a local restaurant. Madi had obviously had a hard day as she was asleep when they arrived.
But soon woke up in a good mood. Even her bow in her face didn't dampen the girl's spirits. She was obviously happy to see me.
I found this moment in time too funny not to document on film. Cheryl and Scott just chatting about the day, but posed mirror image of each other.
Madi has taken to licking people. It's a very weird feeling!
That I found extremely gross!
Cheryl said she will lick up and down your arms and anything else she gets near. Cheryl mentioned a night the previous week where Madi was on Cheryl's stomach and managed to start licking Cheryl's cheek. Nice!
Madi had a lingering chesty cough while I was visiting that Cheryl said was left over from her recent bought with RSV. On Thursday night I got a text message from Cheryl telling me Madi now has the flu. Poor girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment