




During Thanksgiving, Scott's brother's family came up from Memphis, so while the whole family was together (including our newest member, Madi), we decided to take the opportunity to get family photos taken together out at Scott's parent's farm. We thought they turned out really nice! Actually, the one we like least is the picture of just Scott, Cheryl, & Madi. I had to stand so awkward so that the photographer could actually see Madilyn that I feel like I look pregnant!! Oh well, we were still quite pleased.
This is the photographer who will be taking more of Madilyn's pictures during her first year, so I'm sure you'll see more of his work!
(Sorry the pictures are so small. We really shouldn't have scanned them and loaded them on the blog at all since they're professionally taken. I just thought they were so good that I wanted to share them with all of you who weren't close enough to see the actual proofs!)

2 comments:
These are AMAZING pictures! He did a great job. I definitely see some wonderful scrapbooking with these photos.
i'm enjoying being able to keep up with your sweet family so much! Thanks for being such a good blogger.
Post a Comment