Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Hi all, Karen here again. I'm not great at blogging myself, but it seems my sister is struggling more than I am to keep the blog updated. I thought I'd share these photos she emailed.

email from Cheryl:
"Thought I'd share some of our Easter fun with you. Technically, they're not all Easter related though. The pictures of Madilyn in the tie-dyed shirt were from an Easter egg hunt at church Wednesday evening, and the ones of her in the ISEE shirt were just playing outside on Saturday."





































Ain't my niece just cute!

3 comments:

The McCarter Family said...

Madi is looking like her mommy more and more! Ain't God good!

Anonymous said...

From snow to Easter bunnies! What short seasons you have in Arkansas!! I guess (as in Texas) you can have snow ON Easter! These pictures are so good! Thanks for sharing!
Love, Sherry/YaYa

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful Easter family photos! How sweet to see Madi with the purse ;-] I enjoyed them all, but need that family photo on my fridge!
Love you bunches, Mom

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers