Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter bunnies galore

The cheek of my sister! I emailed her to let her know I posted the pictures she emailed and she had the nerve to say "thanks, can you post more". Outrageous!!! She knew I wouldn't say no, though. Enjoy the feast of Madi photos.

The little boy in the picture with Madi is her friend, AJ. He's Cheryl's good friend's, Gretchen, son.




















4 comments:

Amy said...

She has grown up! I could just eat her little face off she is SOOO cute!!! Love those curls! Sarahs used to be that way and now they are gone..enjoy them now just in case! I love that last picture..the face she is making!

The McCarter Family said...

I'm with Amy....that face is priceless on that last one. Love the one where she is kissing the baby chick! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Karen, for such precious pix! What a sweetie! (Madi, silly! But you're sweet too, for posting for your sister!) More, more, we must have more!!
Love you all, Sherry/YaYa

Anonymous said...

Yeah Karen! I was hoping to see a new post when I got on the Savage 3 blog, but know how little time Cheryl has to update it. What a delight! Love the feast of Madi photos! Precious!

X O X O X O
Mom

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers