I can't post without a picture, here's one of Madi and Cheryl at the beginning of March
Cheryl sent me a text message yesterday saying "please can you call, it's quick I promise" - always making me foot the international phone bill, rubbish :-) So I rang and there was no answer. I rang again, again there was no answer. I waited an hour and rang again, third time no answer. So I texted her. Several hours later she texted back to say she was asleep (at 2 in the afternoon?!) Fourth call I managed to get through to her, apparently she was asleep at home sick. Poor Cheryl.
As Cheryl's sick in bed she wanted me to update everyone on Madi's allergy tests on Monday. Cheryl reports that Madi did very well, much better than they thought she would and much better than Cheryl and Scott did! They drew a full vial of blood and are going to do tests on fish, eggs, peanuts and something else (apologies for the memory loss). Bar a little crying, Madi was fantastic and got a sticker with a fish on it ... so Madi made fish faces at her parents. Got to love the cuteness of my niece! I'm sure Cheryl will give you a better update when she's back on her feet and healthy.
~ Karen

1 comment:
I sure do like that photo of you two
Mom ;)
Post a Comment