Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Been A Long Time Coming!!

Anyone wonder if we dropped off the face of the earth this summer?! Well, we haven't. It has been a busy one, though, and I flat out just haven't taken the time to update the blog. Sooo....I'll catch you up on a few of the highlights with pictures!

These pictures date back to July...
Madilyn painted a very pretty picture for my mom's birthday present!

She was very precise about what colors she wanted
to use and how she wanted the picture to look!

What Grandma wouldn't treasure such a precious gift?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you've mentioned it before but i just noticed she's a southpaw. And doing pretty good work with that left hand, too!! I'm not prejudiced against lefties, my dad was, and Kelci, Justin, and Kolton are all lefties too. What a sweetheart Madi is! Thanks for the update.
Love, Sherry/YaYa

Anonymous said...

It is certainly one of my treasured possessions!

I love it!
Grandma

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers