Well, we haven't been able to feel the spring weather for very long around here, but since it's April, it brings about Spring Fever. Just thought I'd share pictures of our little spring flower that just keeps getting bigger every day!




Did you Paris people notice and appreciate the Eiffel Tower?! There's no cowboy hat on the top of it, but it still serves the purpose :-)
6 comments:
Oh.My.Goodness. Those are about the cutest pictures I have ever seen! What a doll!I love her pink dress!! Hope you are doing well!!
Carrie
Love the dress! She is too cute!
Awww! So sweet!
These are adorable, every time I view them I enjoy 'em more!
Mom
HOOOOOOOOW CUTE!!! Love every one of these pix! You know she is going to hate those curls, but I think they are soooo cute!! Would love to trade her some straight strands for a few curls!!
Give her a YaYa squeeze for me!
Love, Sherry
She is so precious! When are you coming to Houston to visit? We would love to see you all!
Post a Comment