Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter is Fun!

So we went back this past weekend to try getting another Easter picture where Madilyn was actually smiling. No such luck. We did get some pretty funny ones, though! Madilyn's friend, AJ, was there at the same time we were, and they had a lot of fun together!

Do you see that look on Madilyn's face?!
AJ had to stay on his toes because Madilyn was going to
take his eggs if he wasn't holding on to them tight enough!
How fun is that?!
There's no way you can't smile by looking at the two of them!

Madilyn really wasn't interested in the bunny that day!
I have no clue what she thought it was going to do to her!

2 comments:

The Sims Family said...

I just love the pictures! Those 2 are 2 cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Sims! And you're right, Easter is fun, the photos are proof!

Love,
Mom

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers