I told you Madilyn crashed after opening presents!
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby :)
For those of you who don't know,
this is my mom & Aunt Dotti with her.
I'm pretty sure that this was my mom's favorite
part of Christmas...having Madilyn in her arms :)

Check it out! We actually had a White Christmas in Kansas City!

Did I already mention that Madilyn's car was by far her
favorite gift?! Here she is coming for her "drive-thru"
feeding window! There wasn't much that tore
her away from that car...not even food!
is pushing me through this intersection in my new pink car!
but Madilyn sure thought it was fun!
many pictures - Scott starts making them interesting!
to play with! It sure makes the "normal" day with
just Mommy & Daddy look boring!
studying and listening to her Great-Grandma!

Scott appropriately likes to call this picture "Sweet as Apple Pie"!

Scott appropriately likes to call this picture "Sweet as Apple Pie"!
I may have gotten my pictures messed up here...I honestly
can't remember if this is the Thanksgiving or Christmas
turkey! Either way, Madilyn is a very good helper!
of her new plates just like a big girl!
so that's why there are so many pictures with her! You can
tell that my grandma just soaked it all up! Of course she
thinks that Madilyn is just the most beautiful, smartest,
and best little girl there ever was!
mom was doing. She takes so many pictures of the rest of us
that just make us shake our heads, so it's nice to every now
and then get a funny one of her that will make her shake her head at us!
you much time to read them b/c she likes to flip the pages.
It sure is cute to see her stand in front of you and then
start slowly backing up before she sits in your lap, though.
Scott thinks she needs to make that "beep, beep, beep" sound
like a school bus when it's backing up! This picture is Dotti
reading Madilyn a Christmas book that she got her. I have yet
to see a book that Madilyn didn't like to read. She even
enjoys the bible and song book at church even
though they don't have pictures!













2 comments:
CHERYL! I can't believe you put some of those pictures on your blog!!! How embarrassing! If you had to use the "drive thru" photo you should have cropped off my rear, I'd have done the same for you!
Mom
I LOVE to see her. She is sooooo adorable!! Looks like she had fun at Christmas! Isnt it fun?!
Post a Comment