Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A few old (but still good) pictures

Karen here again. I spoke to Cheryl briefly after I last posted. She said there wasn't much of an update to give other than everyone's sick. Madilyn kindly shared her cold / flu / infection with her parents. I don't see the problem with this, afterall aren't parents always teaching their children to share? :-)

I was going through some pcitures on my computer and found a few from my visit to the Savage's house at the end of 2008. The day we (my mother and I) were leaving to go to Texas, Cheryl and Scott were heading to Mississipi. Small problem: Cheryl was ill and Cheryl's the organiser - Scott is the loving husband at hand to do what Cheryl asks. So in Cheryl's absence...

Scott sterilised bottle nipples (the old fashion way - he didn't know how to use the other thing)
Madilyn needed a bath, but Scott wasn't sure how to bath her in the sink, so Grandma helped. (I love this picture of Scott - "erm, what am I suppose to do?"
Nice clean Madi
My mother took this next picture; she thought it was funny to have a bottle on one side and coffe on the other. With Cheryl back at work, I'm sure this is a very apt picture*.

*okay, so Cheryl doesn't drink coffee - but it's the meaning behind the picture ... does that make sense? [ponders]

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers